If you’re thinking about installing a fence around your Arkansas home, there are many fencing materials to choose from. From wood fencing to vinyl and metal fencing, the type of material you choose for your fence should meet your individual needs. In this blog, we’ll discuss some of the differences between the fencing materials available.
At FenceCo, we’re proud to be a leading provider of fence installation services throughout Arkansas. If you need help choosing the best residential or commercial fence for your property, contact our experts today!
Choosing Your Fence Material
Whether you’re in the market for a new fence at your home or business, there are a few questions to consider before deciding on the fencing material of your choice:
- What style of fence do you want?
- What height fence are you looking for?
- What material do you want your fence made of?
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular fencing materials to choose from.
Wood fences can add a tremendous amount of value to your home or property. These fences often have a very traditional look, however they can require some ongoing maintenance. Wood panel fencing, sometimes referred to as stockade fencing, can improve the privacy and security around your home. This can be especially helpful if you have young children or pets, since they may try to escape your home’s perimeter. Some other benefits of a wood fence include:
- Wood fences offer easy installation.
- These fences are often much more affordable than other fence types.
- Wood fences are durable and have the ability to resist impact.
- Wood can be shaped and cut easily for creative designs or to fit odd landscape conditions, such as a slope.
- Wood can be painted or stained in several different colors.
Wheher you’re looking to reduce noise or improve the security around your home, a wood fence can help. At FenceCo, our fence installers have ample experience installing wood fences, and we would be happy to help you find the best fencing solution for your space. If you’re interested in learning more about our wood fence materials, contact us today!
If you’re looking for an attractive and low-maintenance fence material, installing a vinyl fence around your home may be a great solution for you. Vinyl fences have been gaining popularity around Arkansas for the past twenty years, and it’s now one of the most frequently chosen residential fence options available. If you’re looking for privacy, solid panels can help create boundaries around your property. On the other hand, shadowbox panels can keep your perimeter secure while promoting air circulation. While the most common color of these fences is white, most fencing companies can accommodate a wide range of colors to suit your needs.
If you live in an area where durability and weather resistance is important, consider installing a metal fence around your home or business. Often seen near outdoor pools and patios, metal fencing is a great way to add a touch of elegance and privacy to an outdoor space. Some other benefits to metal fencing include:
- Metal fences made of aluminum will give you the same look as iron for a much more affordable price.
- Unlike iron, aluminum doesn’t rust. This means your fence will keep its beautiful looks for years to come!
- Metal fences are low-maintenance and they can easily be replaced when needed.
- Aluminum fences can easily be adjusted to fit your landscape, meaning you can use it on both flat and sloped surfaces.
As you can see, there are many materials that can be used for your fencing needs, and each of them has their benefits. If you need assistance installing a fence around your home or business, contact FenceCo today!