Steel ornamental fences are beautiful and elegant. They are stately and give a home a sense of richness. At FenceCo, we think wrought iron fences in Springdale are well worth the expense. Wrought iron was typically a low carbon alloy that is both strong and malleable. This means you can shape it easily. Here are just a few of the many things a steel fence is good for:
- They are durable. A wrought iron fence will last for many, many years. Unlike wood, it doesn’t dry out, rot, warp, or deteriorate quickly.
- Steel fences are strong and very hard to break. It is stronger than almost all other fence materials in existence. It makes it a great fence to have for security purposes.
- You can repair a small section of a wrought iron fence without needing to replace the whole fence. This saves you money in the long run and helps you keep your fence longer.
- They are made in a wide range of styles that will compliment any home decor. They can be traditional or modern, formal or casual. It usually has elements that harken back to its Victorian roots and many love that look.
- You can see through wrought iron which means you won’t be blocking light or a nice view.
- Wrought iron fencing is eco-friendly. It doesn’t need to be replaced frequently and the material can also be reused when you are done with it.
- They are pest resistant. Wrought iron is not vulnerable to rodents and other pests that come with wood fences.
We have been family owned and operated in Northwest Arkansas for over 20 years. Whether you are purchasing for your family or a commercial business, choosing the right company is an important decision. Call us today for an instant quote.